Charging via Customer Card
1. START CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your card up to the card reader and wait for another connection check.
- As this charging station has different connections, select the outlet that you require on the display (CCS, CHAdeMO).
- Insert the plug into the charging socket on the vehicle until it clicks.
- Touch the display to start the charging process.
- The charging process will start and the battery charge level, remaining charging time, supplied kWh and expired charging time will be shown on the display.
- After some time the display will be locked automatically. You can unlock it by holding your RFID card to the card reader.
2. END THE CHARGING PROCESS
- Hold your customer card to the card reader to finish the loading process.
- Press the STOP button on the display.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the vehicle. CHAdeMO: press the button on the chargoing cable for disconnecting the vehicle.